Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Acquisition of Shanghai Engin Technology Co. Ltd. (Details)

v3.19.3.a.u2
Acquisition of Shanghai Engin Technology Co. Ltd. (Details) - USD ($)
9 Months Ended
Dec. 31, 2019
Mar. 31, 2019
Dec. 31, 2018
Acquisition of Shanghai Engin Technology Co. Ltd. (Textual)      
Property and equipment $ 1,701,665 $ 31,375 $ 8,731
Goodwill $ 6,438,923  
Shanghai Engin Digital Technology [Member]      
Acquisition of Shanghai Engin Technology Co. Ltd. (Textual)      
Business combination, description The acquisition was concluded concurrently with two groups. The first purchase of the 75% interest was acquired for consideration of $5,863,006 (¥41,000,000) upon signing (paid), plus a further $2,142,857 (¥15,000,000) due by March 20, 2020 and a final conditional payment of $2,857,143 (¥20,000,000) by June 30, 2020. The remaining 25% interest was acquired for consideration of 125,000 new shares of the Company (issued after year end), plus a further conditional $285,714 (¥2,000,000) payable by June 30, 2020.    
Issuance of shares 125,000    
Estimated fair value $ 368,750    
Estimated fair value, per share $ 2.95    
Total purchase $ 11,421,778    
Preliminary Cash 2,063,358    
Working capital, net 1,024,147    
Property and equipment 1,283,699    
Intangible assets 611,683    
Goodwill $ 6,438,923